SCHEDULE SEASONAL MOSQUITO CONTROL PROGRAM AND SAVE!
ARE Mosquitos most active months
5 Interesting facts about mosquitoes
- Only females bite to feed on your blood. The protein and compounds are used to help produce and develop their eggs. They reproduce every 21 days.
- Mosquitoes are known as “vectors” for several diseases including Marlaria, Zika, and Denque. They are responsible for over 1 million deaths a year.
- There are over 3000 different species worldwide.
- Studies have shown that mosquitoes can drink 3 times their weight in blood, more blood than students drink alcohol during freshman week!
- Mosquitoes are really old, they have been around since the dinosaurs and human blood is not their only cocktail. They also bite dogs and cats!
SCHEDULE SEASONAL MOSQUITO CONTROL PROGRAM NOW AND SAVE!
3 monthly treatments include IGR (insect growth regulator), BTI Larvicide dunks,
Plant based botanical mosquito control applied through out property including shrubbery and entry points.
$79.00 each ( up to 10K SQFT)